سایت جامع خودرو در ایران


» Pick-up ماشین 98

کانال تلگرام ما ما را از طریق کانال دنبال کنید.
امام حسین (ع) : بخشنده ترین مردم کسی است که در هنگام قدرت می بخشد.
چهارشنبه ۴ مرداد ۱۳۹۶

No 5 stars vehicle manufactured in first month of 1396 in Iran; ISQI reported

دسته بندی : News ، خودرو تاریخ : یکشنبه ۲۴ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۶


Reporting “Asre Khodro” Based on ISQI, total 41916 vehicles were produced in 21 March 2017 to 20 April 2017 that 99 percent of production size is light and remaining 1 percent is heavy vehicle. Vehicles produced in the country in the period including 37 models in light vehicle and 5 models in heave vehicle categories, respectively.

Light vehicle category
Pick-up Sector
In pick-up sector, all the cars have the lowest quality of domestically manufactured vehicles in this month by getting the 1 stars quality level.

Passenger car Sector
In passenger car sector, New Mazda3, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Kia Cerato, and Renault Sandro have the highest quality of domestically manufactured vehicles in this month by getting the 4 stars quality level.

Heavy vehicle category:

Truck Sector
In this sector, Volvo FH500, Volvo FH460 have the highest quality of domestically manufactured vehicles in this month by getting the 4 stars quality level.

Bus Sector
In this sector, no car has not been evaluated.



لینک منبع


مطالب محبوب